- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Need More Information? Call (254) 519-5798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resources include:
- Library Account Login: Login to your library account for renewals, holds, checkouts, or to sign up for SMS.
- E-Reserves: Assigned content for courses requested by TAMUCT Faculty and provided by the library.
- eJournals (Journals by Title): Find an academic journal by searching for the title.
- Warrior Kids: Information about after-school tutoring, youth programs, and list of available manipulatives
- SMS Messaging: Sign up for text messages when your items are overdue, and renew by text!
- Student Usernames and Passwords: Use your MyCT login.
- Faculty and Staff Usernames and Passwords: Use the first part of your email address, not including "@tamuct.edu."
- Circulation Guidelines: Find out about the services offered through our circulation desk.
- Find a LibGuide: Find a LibGuide about your subject of interest.
- Schedule an Appointment: Send a request to meet with a librarian one-on-one, in-person at either location, or using Skype.
- Interlibrary Loan: Use Interlibrary Loan to request items you can't access.
- University Archives: Information about resources available through the University Archives.
- Digital Archives: Meeting minutes, agendas, and other documentation from the University, as well as local history.
- Copyright Guide: Examines fair use in education and research, creating and using instructional materials, and the use of film and video in a classroom.
- Library Requests and Forms: A list of all of the forms and online request options offered through the library