jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

The Alumnus/Former Student Self-Service portal allows for the following:

  • The payment of outstanding balances.  Please contact the Business Office at 254-519-5455 if you have questions regarding outstanding balances.
  • The request of transcripts If you are an alumni or a former student. 
    • Log-in with your User ID and Pin. Go to the “Student” link followed by “Student Records” and then on “Request Printed Transcript”. The “Parchment E-Transcripts” box will appear. Click on it to create your parchment account.
      • If you do not have your User ID or Pin, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 254-501-5857 or via e-mail at records@tamuct.edu. You may also stop by the Enrollment Management front desk located in Founder’s Hall to retrieve this information.
      • The Registrar’s Office staff is available to assist you with the above request Monday through Friday from  8 am to 5 pm Central. Please call us if you have any questions or need additional information.


·         Important: If you already have a Parchment account with another institution, you can use that same account to request A&M-Central Texas transcripts.



 Back to top