- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
The Alumnus/Former Student Self-Service portal allows for the following:
- The payment of outstanding balances. Please contact the Business Office at 254-519-5455 if you have questions regarding outstanding balances.
- The request of transcripts If you are an alumni or a former student.
- Log-in with your User ID and Pin. Go to the “Student” link followed by “Student Records” and then on “Request Printed Transcript”. The “Parchment E-Transcripts” box will appear. Click on it to create your parchment account.
- If you do not have your User ID or Pin, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 254-501-5857 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also stop by the Enrollment Management front desk located in Founder’s Hall to retrieve this information.
- The Registrar’s Office staff is available to assist you with the above request Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm Central. Please call us if you have any questions or need additional information.
· Important: If you already have a Parchment account with another institution, you can use that same account to request A&M-Central Texas transcripts.