- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
The Access and Inclusion office is responsible for ensuring that students with a disability enjoy equal access to the University’s programs, services and activities. We are committed to promoting the full participation of all students with a disability in every aspect of University life. This is achieved through advocacy, growing universal access, and collaboration among students, faculty, and staff.
We believe that every student should have an equal chance to succeed and has the right to an education that is barrier-free.
Services and Resources We Provide
- Accommodations Counseling and Coordination
- Auxiliary Aids and Equipment
- Accessibility Training and Information
- Assistive Technology
- Universal Design Training and Information
- Community Resources Information and Referral
- Disability Rights and Responsibilities Counseling
- Faculty Support
The information in this organization is intended to provide information and resources to students with disabilities. Resources (tip sheets, presentations, etc.) will be updated on a regular basis. If you have any suggestions, thoughts, or critiques, please feel free to send us a message through the organization Discussion Boards or contact Access & Inclusion directly at (254) 501-5831 .